- So Danny how are you? What are the latest news about you?
I have been out from riding for the last 8 months, had a knee reconstruction operation. I have bought a restaurant franchise in Brisbane/Australia, and hope to open in approximately three months.
- What is your best memory in Mauritius so far?
The racing has a great vibe, so enthusiastic. Beautiful country and beautiful people.
- And worldwide?
Riding successful in 5 different countries.
- Can you tell us a bit about your career worldwide?
I have really enjoyed riding in different countries, because every country has a different style of racing, which is very good for my experience. Now buying a restaurant adds a new career to my life.
- What’s your worst racing experience?
I don’t regret any racing experience.
- If you were a horse, which would it be?
- What’s the best horse you’ve ridden so far? Here in Mauritius and outside Mauritius?
In the Mauritius, Salute The Star, and in the World: Etoile.
- If you had an advice for race goers…
To keep supporting the racing industry and praise all people involved in the industry.
- What are your plans for the future?
To recover from my injured knee and come back to Mauritius, the country I love the best.